Choose from any of the items below for a one time event, mix and match according to your own needs, or select from our theme-based series.
Presentations can be offered to various audiences - including Leaders, Employees, Parents, Faculty and Students
Covid- 19 Series
The Covid-19 Series examines the social and emotional impact that the pandemic has had on our personal and professional lives. This series will raise awareness of key indicators that you or someone you know is struggling, coping mechanism to get through the hard times and even silver linings along the way.
Expat Transitions Series
Expat Transition Series Living, working and learning abroad is a roller coaster of highs and lows that come in fairly predictable patterns. We will help you to anticipate these patterns, while also developing a deeper sense of what makes you uniquely you! Whether you're feeling misunderstood, disconnected or lost in the adventure, we will help you find purpose and normalcy so that you can enjoy this ride.
Well-Being & Mental Health Series
The Well-Being & Mental Health Series are designed to provide timely and actionable information regarding a myriad of mental health issues commonly noted among expat populations (both child and adult). Topics will be addressed in the context of the multiple factors commonly associated with the international experience and guidance offered regarding best practices for supporting.
This Parenting Series... is designed to provide parents with relevant, practical, and actionable strategies to common concerns associated with raising kids overseas. The topics are derived from 20+ years of international experience as a psychologist, counselor and classroom educator working with parents, like you! Whether you're new to the international scene or a veteran, you'll need support in raising a family. We want to walk with you in this journey.
Choose from any of the following items to create a series that perfectly meets the needs of your organization and the people in it.
- Coping with the Impact of Distance & Virtual Work (and School)
- International Schools & Communities - Same Same, but different
- Third Culture Kids & Adults - Making sense of your new identity
- Global Transitions - Landing well in your new location
- Global Transitions - Leaving well from your current location
- Fostering Responsibility in Children & Teens
- Parenting from the same page
- Parenting with Love and Logic (3 part series)
- Study Strategies / Executive Skills for kids & parents
- The 5 Love Languages
- Teens and Technology / Kids and Technology
- Setting Boundaries - Rules for Rules
- Anxiety among Adults / Teens / Kids
- Alcohol Issues among Adults / Adolescents
- Depression among Adults / Teens
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention Among Adults / Teens
- Self-Injury (i.e. cutting among teens/children)
- Crisis Response in workplaces settings
- ... and 1:1 or group coaching / counseling following each session